lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

Leather notebook cover for Moleskine or Field notes

New EDC in our shop.                                 
The Fieldnotes/Moleskin leather cover recently added to our collection is something I gave you a hint of some weeks ago, when I showed you the new notepads we had received and told you we had a project going on.
We had requests from customers who wanted to have one of this covers with a zipper closure, to use it as a wallet and keep bits and pieces dropped inside securely.
To be honest, once I had it in my hands I understood why these notebooks are so popular, it's definitely not just a notebook but something special where you feel like writing.
I'm happy with my notebooks and I'm glad we made this cover.
At the moment it's available in chocolate brown leather with a red zipper but we are opened to suggestions.



Take a look at the shop for more details 
I forgot to say... you can have your initials in it, just tell us!

....................... Spanish version.......................

La funda de piel para la libreta Fieldnotes o Moleskine es algo de lo que ya os hablé hace unas semanas cuando recibimos las libretas y os dije que teníamos un proyecto en marcha.
Teníamos clientes interesados en una funda con cremallera que poder usar como cartera y transportar con seguridad papeles, recibos o billetes.
En cuanto la tuve en mis manos me di cuenta de por qué son tan populares estas libretas de Fieldnotes. No es una simple libreta,
te apetece escribir en ella.
Me encantan las libretas y me alegro de que hayamos hecho esta funda.
De momento está disponible en piel marrón chocolate con cremallera roja pero estamos abiertos a sugerencias.
Puedes tener tus iniciales bordadas, contáctanos y te explicamos.
Quieres una libreta Moleskine para completar tu funda? contáctanos también.
Echa un vistazo aquí para más detalles.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario